Where can you activate the employee-room combination?
- Click on your profile (your name on the top right).
- Go to Settings > Booking Settings > and activate the slider Enable combination of employees and rooms.
- Then click on Save changes.
What do you have to pay attention to in the settings?
- Make sure that the correct services are activated in the employee profiles. Are only those services marked that the employee actually performs?
- When is the employee bookable? Check the general or individual booking times of the employees. If you have activated the shift schedule, enter the employee's shifts.
- If you wish, select a color for the employee. This way, you can see at a glance which employee is working on the appointment.
- Do not check the box Your customers can select this resource when booking online (visible online).
- Make sure that in the resources, the checkmark Can be booked for all services is removed. In the input field below, only the services for which this resource is needed should be entered.
- If this resource is only available at certain times, remove the tick from Can be booked within the booking times. Enter the available times. If you have activated the shift schedule, please enter shifts in the resources.
If someone books online, the system will now check when an employee and the required resource are available for the desired service.