If your employees' shifts repeat in a certain pattern, you can create templates and select them when creating shifts.
Example: Your employees take weekly turns working the morning and late shifts. Create one template called “Morning Shift” and one called “Late Shift”.
- Open the main menu and click on Shift Plan.
- Click on New Template at the top. A new window opens.
- Enter the name of the template.
For each day of the week, click on Add availability to select the desired working hours.
There are two ways to create shifts based on templates:
- Option 1: Create a new weekly schedule by clicking on an employee in the overview. Then select the desired template in the edit window.
- Option 2: Click on Load Template in the overview and select the desired employees.
All working hours are automatically inserted from the template and can be modified if necessary.