With the Shore newsletter feature, you can automatically send out birthday greetings or reach out to customers who have not had an appointment for a while:
- Open the menu and click on Newsletter.
- Click on New Campaign and select New Automated Email.
- Do you want to send out birthday greetings or win back customers? Click on the campaign of your choice and then on Next Step.
- Customize the email template. You can change the subject, header image, title, salutation and the text. Remember to display the booking button in the email so that your customers can book right away.
Tip: Add a discount code or a voucher. Your customer will love the gesture and it will motivate them to book an appointment.
- Ready? Click on Next Step at the top.
- Select the group of recipients the email should be sent to. You can select all customers, specific groups or specific recipients. Click on Next Step.
- Now indicate when your email should be sent:
- Birthday greeting: Indicate how long before a customer's birthday the email should be sent.
- Reactivation email: Indicate how long after the last appointment the email should be sent.
- Before you start your campaign, you should revise the content of your email. To make changes, click on < in the top left corner to go back to the edit mode. Are you happy with the email? Then start your campaign by clicking on Start Campaign.
- Your new automated email will now appear in the campaign overview. Click on the campaign to edit it.
Tip: Remember to regularly monitor the success of your campaigns: Click on an email in the campaign overview to open the detail view with the performance statistics. Here you can see at a glance how often the email has been delivered and opened, how often it could not be delivered, and how many customers clicked on the booking button.